MEET OUR TEAM
It takes great people to build great software. Our management team is heavy on the talent and easy on the eyes.
- Brad has over 20 years of experience in software development. He manages Grio’s operations, including finance, marketing, and human resources.
- Doug loves solving hard problems, and has been doing so for Bay Area startups for over 25 years. He focuses on Grio’s sales and client services, and occasionally finds time to write code.
- Meg joined Grio in 2011 as an experienced software developer and expert project manager. She now oversees client relationships and our design, PM, QA, & HR teams.
- Brooks is a multi-talented scientist and engineer who joined Grio as a software developer in 2015. As Managing Director he oversees our software development and finance teams.
- Mike has over 20 years of experience as a designer, leader, and consultant. He brings his passion for clean, functional UX and design to every project.
- Josh is a full-stack web developer specializing in React, who joined Grio in 2018. He is a Summa Cum Laude graduate from the University of Maine ,as well as a graduate of the App Academy.
- Chris joined Grio as a software developer in 2016, and now serves as Web lead on multiple projects. He earned his BS in Computer Science from the University of Michigan in 2010.
- Kristine is a full stack web developer specializing in Rails and Angular. She began her career in education, and joined Grio as an apprentice after graduating from Hackbright Academy in 2014.
DEEP INDUSTRY EXPERTISE
We’re proud to have a diverse, dedicated, dynamic, and — above all — insanely talented team
Offices in SF, Mexico City and Salt Lake City
Product Managers, Designers, and Developers
Stop for web and mobile apps
In 2008, San Francisco-based software developers Brad Johnson and Doug Kadlecek picked up their first contract to build an online newspaper and publishing platform. As their business grew, Brad and Doug expanded the Grio team to take on larger, more complex projects with an emphasis on collaboration, transparency, and positivity.
Today, Grio has three offices (San Francisco, Mexico City, and Salt Lake City) and over 50 developers, designers, product and project managers, and QA engineers. Although most employees work from one of our offices, we also have remote teammates spread across 5 states and 4 countries. We’re always looking for more fun, talented folks to join us.