Grio's Mission and Values
The foundation for everything we do.
- Passion manifests itself in a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, a genuine interest in the work being done, and a strong desire for success.
- Clients come to Grio to do things they can’t do themselves, and have high expectations. We aspire to be our personal best at what we do.
- Curiosity separates the great from the merely capable. Without curiosity, there can be no learning or transformation. Passion is the engine that keeps us growing, but curiosity steers the wheel.
- We put ourselves in the position of our clients, software end-users, and fellow Grio team members, in order to provide better experiences for all these groups.
- Many times we struggle with tough problems and encounter a lot of failure. Persistence gets us through those tough times and leads us to solutions.
Ready for an end-to-end design and delivery plan for your MVP?
In 2008, San Francisco-based software developers Brad Johnson and Doug Kadlecek picked up their first contract to build an online newspaper and publishing platform. As their business grew, Brad and Doug expanded the Grio team to take on larger, more complex projects with an emphasis on collaboration, transparency, and positivity.
Today, Grio has three offices (San Francisco, Mexico City, and Salt Lake City) and over 50 developers, designers, product and project managers, and QA engineers. Although most employees work from one of our offices, we also have remote teammates spread across 5 states and 4 countries. We’re always looking for more fun, talented folks to join us.